To charge NURVV Run Trackers:
- Take the right tracker and plug it into the right side of the charger. The charger is marked with an R for right and an L for left and the right tracker is the one with the Activity button.
- Take the left tracker and plug it into the left side of the charger.
- Plug the power cable into the charger, and plug the other end of the power cable into a USB port on a device or wall outlet.
- The tracker status lights will display a slow pulsing red light to indicate that the trackers are charging.
- When the trackers are fully charged, the status lights on the trackers will be lit solid green.
NOTE: Always unplug the power cable before inserting or removing your trackers from the charger.
NURVV Run trackers will allow 5hrs of running on a full charge.
If you need a replacement charger for your trackers, you can purchase this here.